Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for choosing Happy Oven for all your cake needs. By making payment, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following terms.
- Payment and Ordering
Successful payment secures the listed price(s) for the order and prevents any further price movements to the point of delivery / collection.
All prices are in Singaporean Dollars inclusive of delivery charges and additional charges(if any).
Orders can be placed from a minimum of 2 days and up to a maximum of 30 days in advance of the intended date of delivery / collection.
You must provide the requested information for us to process your order. We reserve the right to request further information from you at any time to enable us to complete your order.
By placing an order, you confirm that the details contained in the order are correct in all respects. The system will display a confirmation page listing out the details of your order. This confirms receipt of your order.
For collection at our outlet, please print the payment confirmation email and present it during collection.
We may, at any time, decline to process your order or any part of your order for any reason including where insufficient or incorrect information has been provided and authentication has not been possible.
You will be required to pay for your order by making a payment via paynow, credit / debit card or via PayPal at the time of online ordering.
Cash on delivery or any other payment method is not accepted for online orders. Upon payment of your order you will receive an automated email of your order summary and an order receipt.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Happy Oven reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
Children/minors under the age of 18 must seek permission from their parents before placing an order and are deemed to have done so.
- Cancellation / Change of date and/or items
Orders can be cancelled by calling our outlet hotline at +65 6270 7411
If orders are cancelled at least 72 hours ahead of the scheduled Collection / Delivery date, the value of the order can only be credited as store credit and not as a direct refund. You can use the store credit within 30 days from the date of cancellation otherwise it will be forfeited.
If orders are cancelled less than 72 hours of the scheduled Collection / Delivery date the value of the order will be forfeited.
We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund any money paid at our absolute discretion with or without reasonable basis.
If there is any changes to your orders, such as delivery / collection date or changes to the items being ordered. Please notify us at least 72 hours ahead of the scheduled Collection / Delivery.
We reserve the right to accept or decline the proposed changes based on our absolute discretion with or without reasonable basis.
- Storage & Consumption
Although we are unable to make a warranty as to the length of time for which the cakes will remain fit for consumption. We do however recommend our cakes to be consumed within 1 hour from collection/delivery but they can be chilled/refrigerated for up to 2 days.
We take all complaints seriously however we ask for patience with factors that may be beyond our control (e.g. traffic conditions etc.) as we cannot be held liable for any such delays.
- Privacy & Data Protection - Part 1
1. As used in this Notice: “customer” (“you” or “your”) means an individual who (a) has contacted Happy Oven through any means to find out more about any goods or services Happy Oven provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which Happy Oven have or are likely to have access.
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which Happy Oven may collect from you include your contact information such as:
(a) name, title, address;
(b) telephone number;
(c) email address and online passwords;
(d) records of communications with Happy Oven;
(e) market surveys and contests conducted by Happy Oven;
(f) video footage that identifies individuals (including CCTV footage);
(g) website usage information;
(h) financial information such as credit card numbers or debit card numbers.
3. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4. Happy Oven generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. Happy Oven shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
5. Happy Oven may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) conducting, improving, maintaining and developing a business relationship with you;
(e) processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) sending you marketing information about our goods or services (including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions);
(g) administering contests or market surveys conducted by Happy Oven;
(h) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(i) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(j) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(k) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
6. Happy Oven may disclose your personal data: (a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or (b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations Happy Oven have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
7. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
- Privacy & Data Protection - Part 2
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
8. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, Happy Oven may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, Happy Oven shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
10. Whilst Happy Oven respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, Happy Oven may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and Happy Oven shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
11. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
12. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, Happy Oven have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
13. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, Happy Oven strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
14. Happy Oven generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing us via email at email@example.com
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
15. Happy Oven may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
16. Happy Oven will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
USING OUR WEBSITE
17. Happy Oven may record anonymous information when you visit the Happy Oven website or use an application on the Happy Oven website, such as IP address (where not used to identify a specific individual), time, date, referring URL, pages accessed and documents downloaded, type of browser and operating system.
18. Happy Oven also uses “cookies”. A cookie is a small file that stays on your computer until, depending on whether it is a sessional or persistent cookie, you turn your computer off or it expires. Cookies may collect and store your personal data. You may adjust your internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled you may still use the Happy Oven website, but may be limited in the use of some of the features.
19. The Happy Oven websites may contain links to or from other websites. Happy Oven is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. This Notice applies only to the information we collect on the Happy Oven website. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of other websites you link to from Happy Oven’s website.
20. Happy Oven may enable you to establish, a username and password associated with an account on the Happy Oven website. If so, you are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account, including any activity that occurs as a result of your failure to keep secure and maintain the confidentiality of your account and password information.
- Privacy & Data Protection - Part 3
21. Your privacy is important to us. We put in place reasonable security arrangements to protect your privacy and personal information, in such manner and to such extent as we deem reasonably appropriate to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, there is no such thing as “perfect security” and we do not guarantee in any way, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private and/or safe from any abuse or misuse by third parties.
22. Please note that all payments are processed through secure connections, no credit/debit card information or PayPal login details is collected or stored by Happy Oven. Secure connections are encrypted using industry standard cryptography.
23. Happy Oven use such procedural and technical safeguards as we deem reasonably necessary to protect your privacy and to protect your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal. Such safeguards include but are not limited to the use of encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layer technology. We will also employ the appropriate security techniques to reasonably protect data against loss, theft, and unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal by users inside and outside Happy Oven.
24. Happy Oven protects the personal information it collects in a secure database with online account passwords stored in salted cryptographic hash form. Happy Oven employees are required, as a condition of their employment, to treat personal information held by Happy Oven as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal information.
25. As “perfect security” does not exist, Happy Oven does not represent or warrant that there will not be, and hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any information held or maintained by us.
26. Any data destroyed is disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of personal data in an appropriate manner and we do not tamper with customers’ browsers or computers without obtaining prior permission.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
27. Happy Oven generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if Happy Oven do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DEALING WITH UNSOLICITED INFORMATION AND UNSOLICITED EMAILS
28. Happy Oven takes all reasonable steps to ensure that all unsolicited information is destroyed immediately. We will endeavour to prevent unsolicited e-mail from being relayed as we never send unsolicited or spam e-mail. If you receive an unsolicited e-mail with a domain of our website, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so that we can track down the offender and take any actions, legal or as is appropriate, to stop such spam messages.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN’S PERSONAL DATA
29. Happy Oven has no intention of collecting the data of children under the age of 18. Anyone seeking to create an account on the Happy Oven website must therefore be at or above the age of 18 and they are deemed to be so.
30. Happy Oven does not collect sensitive information without the individual’s consent and unless it is specifically relevant and necessary for Happy Oven’s primary purposes of conducting, improving, maintaining and developing a business relationship. All sensitive information is collected and used in accordance with this Notice. Happy Oven does not use government identifiers (e.g. NRIC) to identify individuals.
31. You acknowledge that all information and content on this website, including but not limited to its ‘look and feel’, trademarks, logos, text, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images and other materials are the property of Happy Oven and protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights as enshrined in the applicable laws.
32. Except as required by applicable law, no content or any content of this website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
33. Happy Oven respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to remove materials in violation of this Notice without prior notice and at our sole discretion.
DATA PROTECTION ENQUIRY
34. You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request.
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
35. This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
36. Happy Oven may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.